Here it is my scrapbooking santuary. My wonderful husband installed some cabinets he got for free and we bought a stone looking countertop. Then I just started looking for things to organize my supplies. I installed a rail system from the Lisa and Becky line, it's wonderful. My husband also bought me an upright paper organizer from Display Dynamics for my birthday. This is a swatch picture book that I did. This is going to one of my friends for X-mas, I wonder who will be the lucky gal! I bought a swatch book from the Real Simple line at Target and transformed it. I cover it with an old world paper inked it and added an antique key and metal tag. I also covered the index card pages with really cool paper and inked it to give it that old world flavor. I think that this came out looking pretty cool and unique. Then I added an antique key and a metal tag.
Here is a datebook that I bought at Sams Club for nine bucks. I covered it with my favorite paper that I inked. I also inked the grunge board to imitate the look of leather. I added one of the antique keys from the Tim Holtz collection to give it that old world touch. I also added ribbon to the edge of the book and on the back. Now I have a custom datebook that I like instead of finding one that I'm not happy with.Well keep tuned, I will be making cookie dough for Christmas cookies. I think I will make six or seven different cookies this year. If you do a day of dough making and a seperate day of baking its so much more enjoyable. Well Later!!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
CRAFTEY PROJECTS
Posted by TKL at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
SOOO jealous of your craft room!! It's amazing!!!
Tammy --one day I dream to have a craft room like yours! You'll have to come over and help me put it together! It looks awesome!
Post a Comment