Monday, October 20, 2008
WE ARE IN PANAMA CITY BEACH YEA!!!!!
We finally arrived in Panama City Beach around 4:00pm. Everyone was tired of being on the road. We checked into Landmark and got to our room on the eleventh floor, unloaded everything(my god we had so much stuff, I don't know how we fit it into the van)and enjoyed a beautiful sunset. The boys were absolutely amazed that the ocean was so vast. The view from the eleventh floor was amazing... I have listed some more photo's of Sunday at the beach. I think we spent 75% of Sunday swimming, checking out the cool sea stuff in the tidal pool, walking across sand bars and building stuff out of the sand. My plans for the morning consists od a cup of coffee on the veranda in the moring and a cocktail while watching the sunset. Notice the black spot in the picure of the beach, its a sting ray!! Check back I will try and update daily.



Posted by TKL at 8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment