Friday, March 20, 2009

Finally Back Blogging!

It's been over a month since I last posted on the family happenings! We have been extremely busy with activities, school, and lets not forget everybody getting sick. I swear whatever is going around lasts for at least a month. But here are some new pictures.
Colin sporting his new glasses!

Here is Colin at the Math Bowl produced by Purdue University. He has been training with his team since the beginning of the school year every Wed before school. He stuck with it and I was really proud that he had such dedication. Even though they came in fifth place out of tweleve schools, I told Colin he should be proud of where they finished and he did a great job!Conner

Here is Conner and Wesley snuggling on a blanket made by Conner at school in is after-school blanket club. After the first blanket club meeting I asked if their were any boys in the blanket club and he said no. I asked if that bothered him and he said why should it bother me. Conner is a great kid he doesn't care what people think he is his own man.
Here is Conner sporting his animal print-camoflauge blanket he made in blanket club.
Wesley showing his tuff man attitude!Here is is again looking TUFF!

1 comments:

Loreen said...

Tam,

You have an awesome blog! The recipes are a great idea and I love your digital photo album pages! Take care!