Here are a few more new pages I have completed. I am trying to do one a day but with taking care of the kids, house, working, I am glad I have been able to complete what I have. I completed these with Story Book Plus. Also, I tried a new company for my 12x12 prints. I always used Costco because their prints were only $2.99 a bargain compared to Creative Memories print cost which run $7.99. I found a site called Scrapping Simply and their prints are $1.99 a print, that's cheap! I just got my order back only three days after I ordered it and the quality and packaging was excellent! What a bargain! I have a link on the web-site but I don't think it's working properly, so you'll here it is. www.scrappingsimply.com



Thursday, February 12, 2009
New Pages
Posted by TKL at 7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment