Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Digital Scrapbooking Pages

I have been on a roll this week. I cranked out a few new pages in the last couple of days. I am still using Creative Memories Story Book Plus, which is easy and I enjoy using. But I purchased off Ebay Adobe Photoshop Elements 6. I have used it in the past with a free 30 day trial, which I recommend to anyone interested in the program. This way you can tell if its a program that will meet your needs and time constraints. At first the program looks overwhelming and difficult to learn, but don't worry! If I can learn it so can you. I was overwhelmed at first with the huge learning curve until I purchased a tutorial program for Elements 6. There are many on the market that will do a good job. The program that I used is Rozanne Paxman E-companion to Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0, she really dumbs it down and makes it easy (which is what I need). I also bought the program because it can really do some cool things with the pictures you take. I just recently got into digital SLR photography, which means instead of a digital point and shoot camera its a camera you can adjust aperture and shutter speed. A great resource on Digital SLR photography and photoshop is at www.pioneerwoman.com Well enough talking here are my pages.



0 comments: