
All I can say today is that I was moved. My eye welted up with tears multiple times. The first thing that brought tears to my eyes was the view from the Washington Monument. To see all those people, I mean a sea of people was breathtaking. All these people in unity to usher in a time of change, very moving. When Obama took the oath of office, the realization that a true change, a glimmer of hope was upon us, very moving. It was just cool to watch the whole tradition of everything involved for the entire inauguration. My children are going to be able to tell their children, we saw the first African-American sworn in as president. My children experienced history in the making, they are truly lucky. What a difference a day makes!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
THE WINDS OF CHANGE
Posted by TKL at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment