Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wesley's Birthday

Wesley turned three this year. To me this is totally unbelievable, it just seems like yesterday he was born. Well Mr. Wesley got to enjoy two parties this year. One party on his actual birthday and the large family party. So here are some picutres from the first party. I will post the other party later.
Here is a birthday cake that me and the boys baked for Wes. Colin helped with making the batter and Conner helped with decorating. I thought it turned out lovely.
The boys and I were at Marsh and I saw this doggy cake so I had to buy it for Wes, he loves dogs.
The birthday boy!!
Here are my boys. The are so cute! They are getting to old to quick.
Here is Scott snarfing down a piece of cake. Here I am, I hate having my picture taken. But if I don't have someone take my picture the boys are going to wonder if they had a mother because she is never in pictures.

0 comments: